This handheld temperature screening thermal camera is an entry-level thermal imaging camera configured for detecting elevated skin-surface temperatures; capable of taking real-time temperature measurements which are accurate to within 0.5°C. It is ideal for use in busy indoor environments such as offices, factories, stations, airports, schools and similar areas.
Capable of measuring skin-surface temperatures in just 1 second; it provides an effective method of screening individuals rapidly and without any physical contact.
Measuring for elevated skin-surface temperatures can be used to give an initial indication that an individual may be a virus-carrier and that further investigation, testing and diagnosis by medical professionals should be sought.
Equipped with a 320x240 pixel, 2.4’’ LCD display and capable of up to 8 hours' use between charges, this compact and portable fever screening camera has little competition for the price.
This handheld temperature screening camera MUST NOT be considered a diagnostic test or instrument. However, when used to give an indication of a person’s body temperature, it can be an effective tool in helping to reduce the potential spread of infection.
We are including FREE DELIVERY with this kit, please see our shipping details for more information.
Handheld Temperature Screening Thermal Camera
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature
- Simultaneous multi-person detection and measurement
- Non-contact temperature measurement system
- Immediate notification alarms
- AI detection to reduce false alarms
- 160x120 resolution thermal sensor
- 320x240 resolution 2.4'' LCD display
- Measurement range: 30-45°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Up to 4 palettes
- 8gb removable memory card included
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous operation
- Dimensions: 196mm × 117mm × 59mm
- Weight: 350g