Hikvision’s DS-2TP31B-3AUF Handheld Fever Screening Thermal Camera is an entry-level thermal imaging camera configured for detecting elevated skin-surface temperatures; capable of taking real-time temperature measurements which are accurate to within 0.5°C. It is ideal for use in busy indoor environments such as offices, factories, stations, airports, schools and similar areas.
Capable of measuring skin-surface temperatures in just 1 second; it provides an effective method of screening individuals rapidly and without any physical contact.
Measuring for elevated skin-surface temperatures can be used to give an initial indication that an individual may be a virus-carrier and that further investigation, testing and diagnosis by medical professionals should be sought.
Equipped with a 320x240 pixel, 2.4’’ LCD display and capable of up to 8 hours' use between charges, this compact and portable fever screening camera has little competition for the price.
Hikvision’s DS-2TP31B-3AUF Fever Screening Thermal Camera MUST NOT be considered a diagnostic test or instrument. However, when used to give an indication of a person’s body temperature, it can be an effective tool in helping to reduce the potential spread of infection.
For more information on Hikvision’s DS-2TP31B-3AUF Fever Screening Thermal Camera, please watch the video demonstration as well as clicking on the links below.
Hikvision DS-2TP31B-3AUF Handheld Thermal Camera
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature
- Simultaneous multi-person detection and measurement
- Non-contact temperature measurement system
- Immediate notification alarms
- AI detection to reduce false alarms
- 160x120 resolution thermal sensor
- 320x240 resolution 2.4'' LCD display
- Measurement range: 30-45°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Up to 4 palettes
- 8gb removable memory card included
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours continuous operation
- Dimensions: 196mm × 117mm × 59mm
- Weight: 350g