Hikvision’s DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Body Temperature Handheld Thermal Camera is a Wi-Fi, bluetooth, 3g and 4g-enabled, fully portable optical and infrared camera optimised for measuring skin-surface temperatures in just 1 second; to an accuracy of ±0.5°C; providing an effective method of screening individuals and identifying those with elevated body temperatures, rapidly and without any physical contact.
Being able to take accurate temperature measurements without physical contact adds another layer of protection for both parties during fever screening.
Hikvision’s DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W is the flagship handheld model in Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Series of products and is packed full of features; such as Wi-Fi connectivity, touchscreen display, 16-gigaybyte memory and thermal digital zoom of up to 4x.
A colour highlight alarm and audio alarm enables the user to identify potentially abnormal temperatures quickly with ease.
The camera’s Wi-Fi capability means footage can be viewed remotely via an iOS or Android smartphone, tablet or monitor, as well as having an audio intercom function.
Hikvision’s DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W has an IR resolution of 160x120px and an optical resolution of up to 8MP. The 3.5”, touchscreen LCD has a resolution of 640x480px.
The user is able to view thermal and visible-light images as well as a fusion of the optical and thermal view. Additionally, the camera has a selection of thermal palettes, a digital zoom and a Picture-in-Picture mode. It can also be used to capture video and has a built-in 16 gigabyte memory.
Hikvision’s DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Fever Screening Thermal Camera MUST NOT be considered a diagnostic test or instrument. However, when used to give an indication of a person’s body temperature, it can be an effective tool in helping to reduce the potential spread of infection.
For more information on Hikvision’s DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Body Temperature Handheld Thermal Camera and a brief video demonstration of this camera in use, please click on the links below.
Hikvision DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W Handheld Thermal Camera
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature
- Simultaneous multi-person detection and measurement
- Non-contact temperature measurement system
- Immediate notification alarms
- AI detection to reduce false alarms
- 2MP, 5MP or 8MP picture resolution
- 640x480 video resolution
- 160x120 resolution thermal sensor
- 640x480 resolution 2.4'' LCD display
- Measurement range: 30-45°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x or 4x
- Up to 4 palettes
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 3g and 4g connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 2-way audio intercom function
- 16gb on-board memory
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours continuous operation
- Dimensions: 244mm × 100mm × 104mm
- Weight: 653g
We ship all goods within 1 working day from receipt of your order and provide free economy shipping by a courier of our choice, to a UK mainland address with this product.
We may be able to provide other delivery services at individual request, please call us on 01622 765366 to discuss your requirements. This will usually incur an additional cost.
Please note: We are unable to offer collection from our warehouse facility.
Provided your order is returned to us in conformity with the points detailed below, it is covered by a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Consumer Contracts Regulations apply to individual consumers and do not apply to businesses.
We accept return of orders on the following conditions:
- Goods are returned in their undamaged, original packaging
- All accessories supplied with the product are present (if the product is a kit, all items constituting the kit must be returned)
- The equipment is in its original condition as sold and is unused
- The item is faulty and we have been notified within 14 days.
However, we cannot accept returns if:
- Software and media products have been opened (it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check software compatibility)
- Any software/hardware unlock codes associated with the product have been used/issued
- ESD-sensitive devices where the integrity of the shielding packaging has been opened
- Custom-made, bespoke or specially-adapted items, including cables, brackets and adaptors where the length/size/type has been specified by the purchaser.
- Consumables such as PPE, opened leads and batteries
The returns process:
- Give us a call on 01622 765366.
- We will issue you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Securely package the goods you are returning.
- Write your RMA number clearly on the packaging.
- Return goods to the below address via a recorded-delivery service:
Security And Electronic Solutions Limited
Kent ME16 0SQ
Any goods that are lost or damaged in transit will be held as the purchaser’s responsibility. Please take adequate measures to ensure the goods return undamaged.
Note: The returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights. Read the full returns policy in terms and conditions.
Once the good are returned to us:
A full refund of the original purchase price (including purchasing delivery charge) will be made within 30 days of the return of the goods.
Returns delivery charges are met by the customer unless the goods are found to be faulty.
Problems with your order:
If you have a problem with your order don’t hesitate to contact us on the numbers listed above and we’ll be happy to rectify the problem.